Since 1943 we've been dedicated to a single mission to protect people, assets, and environment from the effects of corrosion.
From just 11 engineers, our association has grown to more than 17,000 members in 100 countries.
Built upon decades of knowledge and expertise from dedicated members all around the world, NACE International is involved in every industry and area of corrosion prevention and control, from chemical processing and water systems to transportation and infrastructure protection.
NACE International is your inside track to the corrosion engineering and science community, and is recognized around the world as the premier authority for corrosion control solutions.
NACE International serves its members by:
* Setting standards for the corrosion industry
* Disseminating the latest technology worldwide through peer-reviewed journals and technical papers
* Hosting and managing the most important international conferences, exhibits and topical meetings in the corrosion industry
* Recognizing distinguished achievement in corrosion through the presentation of well-respected awards
* Linking you to colleagues and important career information
* Enhancing programs, services and connections with the corporate community
* Promoting the interests of the corrosion science and engineering industry through government relation activities in Washington, D.C.
The NACE International mission to protect people, assets, and the environment from the effect of corrosion is global. Our members work in corporations, educational institutions, research facilities, and the federal government. Whether you are a scientist, engineer, contractor, student or simply someone who possesses a real commitment to the advancement of corrosion control, you are invited to become part of this dynamic and influential organization.
For More Information Click on the Links Below:
* Education and Certification
* Conferences and Seminars
* NACE Store
* Technical Activities
* Public Affairs
* NACE History