The technical team at Cathodic Protection Management, Inc. is prepared to provide industry and government facilities the following services:
* Investigation of the benefits of cathodic protection for your facility.
* Providing feasibility studies and cost analysis.
* Prepare corrosion control designs, standards and specifications.
* Specification evaluation and inspection of cathodic protection system components during facility construction
* Many engineers consider cathodic protection after structural failures; CPM can provide failure analysis as it relates to the use of cathodic protection, to assist in retrofitting an effective system.
* Provide laboratory analysis of water and soil and provide in-situ corrosion rate studies.
* Corrosion control for the future includes computer monitoring and design applications; CPM can provide automatic and remote monitoring system design and integration.
* Provide quality services to satisfy project timelines and budgets to your specifications.